Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfe1759

Quote from: WallysWorld on July 05, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
Wow! I bought nothing. Somehow feel unclean.

Heretic <insert burning and stake emoji that I can't find>  ;)

For me it has been:

Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar - Advanced Tactics Pack
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar - Mercenaries Pack

Democracy 3: Clones and Drones

Hegemony III: The Eagle King

Endless Space 2 - Untold Tales
Endless Space® 2 - Lost Symphony
Endless Space® 2 - Vaulters

Age of Mythology EX
Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Avadon 3: The Warborn
Avadon 3 Hintbook and Bonuses

All of the above adding to games or series of games I already have, somewhat echoing Ian C's thread http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22607.0
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Bardolph

Picked up Grigsby's WitE and DLC's. And VoiceAttack, which I wanted, and then forgot about, then saw it mentioned in some thread on here while I was searching for information to decide on a purchase. Should come in handy for ARMA and iRacing if nothing else.

JudgeDredd

Damn. Sale ended before I got home so I couldn't get Surviving Mars.
Alba gu' brath

solops

I thought the ended on the 5th and was mildly disappointed when it ended on the 4th. That kept me buying a game I had never planned on buying. Good.....?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Greybriar

I didn't buy a single game from Steam during its Summer Sale this year.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Barthheart

Quote from: Greybriar on July 06, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
I didn't buy a single game from Steam during its Summer Sale this year.

+1
O0

Ian C

Quote from: Rayfer on July 05, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Quote from: Skwerl on July 05, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
Rayfer,

I'm about 6 hours into Kingdoms of Amalur.   So far it's great!  I do wish you could zoom the camera out a bit further, but I can live with it as-is.

Excellent.... O0

I picked this up at the last moment. Glad I did. Big fan of 'Fable 2 - The Lost Chapters' and this hits the spot nicely.

Tpek

Quote from: solops on July 06, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
I thought the ended on the 5th and was mildly disappointed when it ended on the 4th. That kept me buying a game I had never planned on buying. Good.....?

It ended on the 5th, 10:00 AM California time.

FarAway Sooner

OJsDad

Time to start countdown to holiday sale!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

There's also the autumn sale.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

...and the End of Sale, Sale, and the Sale Between the Last Sale and the Next Sale, not forgetting the Sale Because There is Not a Sale, Sale.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

jamus34

Quote from: bob48 on July 09, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
...and the End of Sale, Sale, and the Sale Between the Last Sale and the Next Sale, not forgetting the Sale Because There is Not a Sale, Sale.

Not to mention the flash sale, midweek sale, sale sale, fire sale, death of a Sales(man), and end of life sale
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

Quote from: bob48 on July 09, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
... not forgetting the Sale Because There is Not a Sale, Sale.

That's the one that always gets me.  :buck2:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd