Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobarossa

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Got Warlock 2 for the Renaissance mod and Vietnam '65, both together for under 10 dollah.
I assume you're just talking about today.

I've thought about Clad in Iron Philippines and Oriental Empires but haven't bitten yet.  When does the sale end?

Gusington

^Yes that was just today. Sale ends July 5th.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Hofstadter

Mmmmm, nothing I want, the only things that have piqued my interest are Prey, Fallout 4 and Evil Within 2. But I don't like paying for singleplayer story games.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

bob48

Quote from: Gusington on July 03, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Got Warlock 2 for the Renaissance mod and Vietnam '65, both together for under 10 dollah.

Warlock 2, plus the Renaissance mod (for which you need all the DLC) is an awesome game that I have spent many, many hours playing. Without doubt, this is one of my favourite games EVAH!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

I want Cold Waters, but I bought myself a new Video card, need to behave  ;)

Barthheart

Quote from: Tuna on July 04, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

But now Cold Waters will look fantastic!

Tuna

Quote from: Barthheart on July 04, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Evil Evil Barth!

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on July 04, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

This. Best to buy it now while it's on sale.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Anguille

steve58

Had Endless Space 2 in my cart for a day or two and finally got it today.  I think that, along with Opus Magnum and Cold Waters will wrap up the sale for me.  I'm going to save the last bit of cash in my Steam Wallet for Victory at Sea Pacific when it comes out...soon...soonish.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Achtung Baby

Bought Surviving Mars, along with all the DLCs... it's been in my wish-list for a while and after watching a few youtube videos(Thx to Scott Manly, sort of). The sale was enough to sway me in the end.
I've been playing for over a week and love it... runs at a nice pace too.

Bought SOMA, but haven't played it a lot... looks really nice though.
"In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
Ernest Hemingway.

Skwerl

Rayfer,

I'm about 6 hours into Kingdoms of Amalur.   So far it's great!  I do wish you could zoom the camera out a bit further, but I can live with it as-is. 

Tpek

With the Steam 2018 Summer Sale nearly over I might as well post my damage toll:

* Banner Saga 2 Deluxe (~36.5)
* Middle Earth Shadow of War Gold edition (~128)
* Assassin's Creed Origins Gold edition (~180)
*Cook Serve Delicious! 2 (~24)
* Bio Inc. Redemption (~34)
* Realpolitiks + New Power DLC (~40)

For a total damage of about 442.5 Shekels.

And I managed to trim my wishlist now to below 400 games :P

Rayfer

Quote from: Skwerl on July 05, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
Rayfer,

I'm about 6 hours into Kingdoms of Amalur.   So far it's great!  I do wish you could zoom the camera out a bit further, but I can live with it as-is.

Excellent.... O0

WallysWorld

Wow! I bought nothing. Somehow feel unclean.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson