Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: Bison on April 07, 2017, 07:40:47 PM
Posted Grateful Dead song - "Touch of Gray"

As someone who now has more than just a touch of grey now... more like a bitchslap of grey... I approve of this song
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

BanzaiCat

Martok

I finally figured out that this was the piece being used as the primary soundtrack for Stellaris' "Star Trek New Horizons" mod; I absolutely love it: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Atilla60

Volbeat for evigt (Forever)
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

Atilla60

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

bayonetbrant

somewhere there's a video of me fronting a band covering this one.  thank gawd it's never surfaced...  I cannot sing...

[yt]https://youtu.be/-oB-l4t6Yiw[/yt]
pretty sure this isn't an 'official' video since was never released as a single, and none of the video really syncs up with the song.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

the weird shit you find down a YouTube rabbit hole

[yt]https://youtu.be/C0X3CLJVMJU[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

I saw that the other day. Bookmarked it for future hilarity.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

Who knew a collaboration between the RZA and the lead guy from Interpol would be catchy as Hell?

And just because Volbeat is getting played constantly in the car...

bayonetbrant

it took me forever to get around toe giving Volbeat a chance b/c their name just sounded a little 'off' to me.  Tough to describe, I know, but I like what I've heard from them now that I've given them a listen.

W8taminute

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 09, 2017, 08:23:13 PM
the weird shit you find down a YouTube rabbit hole

[yt]https://youtu.be/C0X3CLJVMJU[/yt]

Good stuff!   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk