FRYYYYYYYYYday Little Sister (thou shall not kill)

Started by JasonPratt, October 19, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^This pleases me.

So does the whole idea of massive fantasy sieges...gotta start playing Shadow of War soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on October 19, 2017, 08:07:40 PM
Quote from: bbmike on October 19, 2017, 04:30:27 PM
I...er...um..no comment on the song choice.
Civilization 6 and Stars in Shadow for me. Both have new DLC and patches out.

A quiet weekend of the Nervii in Rome II's Ceasar in Gaul landscape, and maybe a few other things.

Yes, and that's all I played.  What's odd is that I recalled the Rome II Caesar in Gaul sub game as being dark and kind of
depressing.  After a few years of Attila and WarHammer, Caesar in Gual looked pretty cheerful.

Gusington

^Ha! You know, I have that Caesar in Gaul DLC and never played it...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on October 22, 2017, 07:17:57 PM
^Ha! You know, I have that Caesar in Gaul DLC and never played it...

It's not particularly exciting, but it does have two-week turns (or two turns per month anyway), speeches about how a speech isn't going to help much, troops armed with clubs, night battles, lack of Gaulic technology (no burning arrows even...now that's PRIMITIVE) so attempts at comedy or something in the tribal politics (as the Nerviim things are definitely tribal) and food problems.  So far no disease or volcanic eruptions or utter destruction.  Riding a horse is still a bit of an arcane mystery etc. etc.  It's all kind of a relief after Attila and Warhammer.