Decades Feeder Bracket - 1982 Final 8 Part 2

Started by MetalDog, June 22, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

It looks like I got this bracket much better.  We are chalk except for the 4/13, where Boy George found out the answer to his question.  And by the Psychedelic Furs, no less.  The closest two votes in either Bracket were the 6/11 and the 3/14.  The Stray Cats and Madness escaped by the hair on their chinny chin chin to duel it out against one another in the next round.  I have a sneaking suspicion that The Fixx is in in the 1/8.  And Flock Of Birdshit may splat, too.  Happy voting!

The 1/8

The 5/13

The 3/6

The 2/7

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

5/13 and 3/6 are just killing me... how can I choose?!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

KyzBP

bayonetbrant

Blister in the Sun just doesn't feel like an '82 song to me though, because of how popular it got when Grosse Point Blank was released.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys