Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Fugit, let's bomb 'em! It's worked great for us so far!  #:-)

Pete Dero

There is a third category : those who think they have it but they don't !

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Let's bomb Oprah first! Yeah!

bbmike

I think he meant this Michael Bolton:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

'Why should I change my name? I'm not the one who sucks.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Look, this is all important and all, BUT WHAT DOES THE NORK TWITTER ACCOUNT SAY!?

(...I don't really get Twitter, so I can't go check.  :'( )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

OJsDad

Not seeing a lot of similarities between the Libya and Nork situations.  China will do everything it can to keep a buffer between itself and an American ally like SK.  China will only allow Kim to fall if Seoul becomes a puppet to Beijing.  When Gaddafi fell, there was no willing to lift a finger to help him.  I don't think the EU or US even offered him a way out. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

^Is it just me or is that a really oddly written letter?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on May 24, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

You were expecting something else?

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on May 24, 2018, 09:13:32 AM
Quote from: bbmike on May 24, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

You were expecting something else?

I know, you'd think after a year I would start getting used to this kind of stuff.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Con

Quote from: mirth on May 24, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/999647483650347008
I honestly was expecting it to be satire. Not sure how I feel that it is real with it's Twitter grammar and blame deflecting position

mirth

I never thought I'd look back fondly on the foreign policy of the Obama administration, yet here we are.