Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wargaming / Re: What's on your table right now?
« Last post by Crossroads on Today at 04:48:13 AM »
There were sevaral items available today for sale at our local gaming club. Picked up these two  O:-)
Computer Wargaming / Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Last post by Ian C on Today at 04:14:10 AM »
Yeah and I’m 6’7”.

Seriously, have you seen my sister?

And what happened to Mirth?
Thus far, it looks like Conan and Zweihander are at the top of the list.

Will leave the poll up awhile longer, but will start getting up to speed on one of those.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Combat Mission status
« Last post by Grim.Reaper on Today at 03:09:44 AM »
Worked great...thanks!
GrogCast Feedback / Re: iTunes, baby!
« Last post by Hatricvs on Today at 02:28:30 AM »
Would love to see some effort going into doing a Season 7.... I know there have been significant changes at the Grog but I am hankering for some more good chat and spin about games and stuff....and I am missing the Grogcast ...just putting it out there!
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / Re: RPG Sales & Discounts
« Last post by airboy on Yesterday at 09:47:48 PM »
Regretfully, my allergy problems take care of my old RPGs.  I just tossed 40 or so issues of the Pegasus, Dungeoneer, and Judges Guild Journal.

I'm going to have a single photocopy made of all of my older Call of Cthulhu stuff and then turn those into pdfs.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Assassins Creed heads to Anceint Greece!
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Yesterday at 09:32:20 PM »
i read some background in the game about a Japanese brotherhood of assassins. I hope this is foreshadowing of an upcoming title set in feudal Japan. Would be awesome.
Current Events / Re: Chinese man-made moons!
« Last post by Toonces on Yesterday at 09:30:25 PM »
Heh, funny you say that.  On my ship we were absolutely forbidden to go outside the skin of the ship at night.  I remember, though, one night I was going from one part of the ship to another and decided to hell with it and went out onto the catwalk to get to another part of the ship as a shortcut.  Big, big mistake.  I have never, ever seen such a complete absence of light in my life.  I could quite literally not see my hand an inch in front of my face.  I'm fortunate I was able to find the hatch and get back inside the ship.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Stellar Monarch
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Yesterday at 09:11:22 PM »
The thing that irritated me about the early access period was that each patch cut more features than they added. I was really bummed out when generals and armies were cut out. I never came back to it after that.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Last post by Moreb on Yesterday at 08:14:35 PM »
Oh touché. I just noticed his absence and then the comment on him being referred to in the past tense and was concerned. His humor and wit always resonated with me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10