Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Star Trek series coming in 2017
« Last post by mirth on Today at 03:55:28 PM »
Just reading Nicholas Meyer's entry in Wikipedia and found this sentence at the very bottom:

"In May 2017, Meyer announced he has written and created a new show for CBS All Access, Ceti Alpha V: A Star Trek Adventure."

Now that could be cool.

Why? In that time there should be nothing on Ceti Alpha V.

I didn't take it as concurrent with Discovery. It sounds like a totally new show, presumably centered around Khan and his followers.
« Last post by bbmike on Today at 03:52:07 PM »
Just reading Nicholas Meyer's entry in Wikipedia and found this sentence at the very bottom:

"In May 2017, Meyer announced he has written and created a new show for CBS All Access, Ceti Alpha V: A Star Trek Adventure."

Now that could be cool.

Why? In that time there should be nothing on Ceti Alpha V.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Bloom County 2015
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Today at 03:45:15 PM »
« Last post by mirth on Today at 03:42:40 PM »

Now that could be cool.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Top Gun 2?
« Last post by mirth on Today at 03:40:52 PM »
I always got her and the Crocodile Dundee girl mixed up.

Linda Kozlowski. She didn't do much for me either.
« Last post by WallysWorld on Today at 03:27:45 PM »

Dear goat-rider, you're not following...  overall net losses means total losses are more than the total gains. Greenland is losing about 2x as much that the Antarctic is gaining. [NASA is only talking about the Antarctic]. Currently Greenland is losing at least 2x the volume as the Antarctic. Your accusation is therefore invalid... apology accepted.  By the way, Johnston's table shows this.

So you're 0-2 currently, which still makes it better than Long Blade's record.... more?

So the greenlanders are drinking a lot more mixed drinks than the Antarctic penguins?
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Today at 02:54:50 PM »
Did it for me  :notworthy:

I always got her and the Crocodile Dundee girl mixed up.
« Last post by mirth on Today at 02:51:24 PM »
She never did much for me either.
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 02:36:34 PM »
Kelly McGillis hasn't aged all that well, but I don't think she's a guy.

Honestly, I don't think she "younged" that well either. I never understood why she was the female lead in that movie. Her acting was fine and she was good for the consultant role, but from a perspective of the sex scene and the love interest, I just wasn't seeing it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10