Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Flying Legends 2018
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 09:27:07 AM »
Great pics Dredd! I am very envious of you getting to see this.
General Discussion / Re: Flying Legends 2018
« Last post by DoctorQuest on Today at 09:18:56 AM »
MORE PIX! MORE PIX!

I think they look great, JD.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Military Operations: Benchmark released
« Last post by Grecco on Today at 09:05:00 AM »
Would you mind giving us an overview of what types of orders you are planning to implement, to modify the AIs behaviour? I.e. Movement to Contact versus deliberate attack, hasty attack etc.

Also, are you planning on allowing players to choose the formation? It seemed in the benchmark that units move in an unspecified formation?

Since one of our stated goals is to create a realistic simulation of operational warfare, the range of orders we plan to include is fairly large and should eventually cover all the 'usual suspects' and perhaps even more. The biggest challenge is how to expose these to the player without creating a thousand-button-UI while still allowing for enough expressiveness so a player can clearly express his intent. This is why we start out simple and work from there.

You can expect formation selection to be included as part of the player's commands.
« Last post by Tuna on Today at 08:37:53 AM »
Lack of alcohol?  :DD
General Discussion / Re: Mice!
« Last post by jamus34 on Today at 08:09:16 AM »
Id say crunchy or anything that makes them jostle the trigger.
General Discussion / Re: Mice!
« Last post by Gusington on Today at 08:03:57 AM »
As Mike said above, get a cat! Or three!
« Last post by acctingman on Today at 07:58:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure I posted yesterday asking if this was still a 2018 release....looks like a mod deleted it?  O0

Bro...you posted that in the Burden of Command thread. It's very much still there.

Oh
my
GOD

Sorry....I'd like to blame this snafu on my lack of caffeine....but, I can't  :crazy2:
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 07:51:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure I posted yesterday asking if this was still a 2018 release....looks like a mod deleted it?  O0

Bro...you posted that in the Burden of Command thread. It's very much still there.
« Last post by acctingman on Today at 07:50:13 AM »
never mind....I'm an idiot  :idiot2:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10