RPS is calling it "Game of the Year"

Started by Jarhead0331, March 06, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

:2funny:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/695920/Super_Seducer__How_to_Talk_to_Girls/

Ready to take your skills with women to the next level?

Super Seducer is the world's most realistic seduction simulator. It puts you in everyday scenarios (a coffee shop, the office, a bar) and lets you do practically whatever you want, to see how it plays out with beautiful women.

As you make your moves, renowned seduction guru Richard La Ruina (featured in Maxim, Men's Health, The BBC, Piers Morgan) provides you with feedback for every choice you make, delving into the psychology and the hundreds of hidden secrets that separate seduction masters from everybody else.

Here's the bottom line: if you make the right choices in the game, you'll make the right choices in your life.

So, if you've ever run out of things to say, gotten stuck in the friend zone, or don't know when to make your move - then this game will transform your love life forever.

It doesn't matter who you are, how old you are, or what you look like - by the time you're finished playing Super Seducer you'll be able to attract and keep women who previously seemed unattainable.

Key Features:

Chick Magnet - Charm your way to getting those sweet digits like a pro by using tried and true attraction "hacks".

Seduction School - Discover state-of-the-art seduction secrets from the master himself, Richard La Ruina, Europe's top dating guru and best-selling author of "The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract The Women You Want."

Choose Your Own Adventure - Super Seducer contains eleven hours of live-action footage, 520 choices and multiple endings for players to test out their skills. If you've ever had a crazy thought while talking to a woman, there's a good chance it's included in this game, and you'll get to see how it plays out.

Eliminate Rejection - Players that make the wrong moves face a variety of awkward outcomes that range from mere rejection to a thoroughly deserved slap in the face...so that in the real world you'll be left with only the moves that work.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Zulu1966

Is there any kind of shite steam won't sell? I can remember when things fought to get on there...
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

acctingman

Good thing I'm married and don't need this  :P

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Con

bbmike

I suspect "Male Pattern Baldness Simulator" is next.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

undercovergeek

Judging by the latest PC shit storm they've whipped up over kingdom come deliverance this doesn't stand a chance without ethnic minorities

Nefaro

Quote from: acctingman on March 06, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

People still think marriage is a guarantee?   :wow:

:))

Gusington

Damn I'm married and really need this.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Nefaro on March 06, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
Quote from: acctingman on March 06, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

People still think marriage is a guarantee?   :wow:

:))

:2funny: ...  :(
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

SirAndrewD

Quote from: bbmike on March 06, 2018, 05:50:58 PM
I suspect "Male Pattern Baldness Simulator" is next.

I don't need to simulate that one.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Being a long term 'Chick Magnet' myself, I can tell you it can't possibly be accurately portrayed in a game setting. Sorry guys.  :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.