RPG Sales & Discounts

Started by bayonetbrant, December 23, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

^The Groghead is strong with this one.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

yo!

crap-ton of Pathfinder + classic horror/sci-fi stuff in combined pay-what-you-want bundles

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/pathfinder-worldscape-ultimate-book-bundle

for about $25, you'll end up with a few hundred dollars worth of digital books.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

This week's freebie at DTRPG stars Ghostie, GameLeaper, Mirth, Boggit, and MikeGER, and it's overseen by that cog-in-the-"machine", Cyrano.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

In case people miss it on the wargame Christmas sale thread, Chaosium is having multiple sales requiring passwords:

Our Black Friday Sale starts at midnight on Friday 24 Nov and runs through Squamous Saturday to end on Spectral Sunday 26 November at 11.59pm PST.
Use Code 'Black15' to get 15% off selected Chaosium titles!

This is followed on Nov 27 by our Cyber Monday Sale, starting at midnight through to 11.59pm PST.
Use Code 'Cyber20' to get 20% off selected PDFs and eBooks.
Use 'Vault50' to get 50% off everything in The Vault!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

They've got enough of my money already

bbmike

^I thought so too, but then I saw the dice cup...
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 22, 2017, 01:18:59 PM
^I thought so too, but then I saw the dice cup...

Do your dice regularly get hit in the groin?  :wow:

airboy

Goodman Games (Dungeon Crawl Classics) has a 40% off sale.

Yes, EVERYTHING! Every item in our online store is 40% off if you use the coupon code blackfriday2017. This applies to both print and PDF items. The sale only lasts until Cyber Monday (that would be Monday, November 27th) so act fast!

bayonetbrant

50 Fathoms - Pirate RPG setting for Savage Worlds - is free at DTRPG right now

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/97051/50-Fathoms-Explorers-Edition

bbmike

Thanks! I don't have Savage Worlds but I grabbed it anyway.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

Although it looks like the core rule book is on sale so I might have soon.  :D
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

If you just want a test of SW, check out the Explorer's Edition - you can find it in print at your FLGS for about $10.  If you want one of the deluxe hardcover rulebooks, they're very nice, but they're $25 or so, which is closer to a traditional cost.

bbmike

^Thanks, didn't know there was test drive version. Drivethrurpg has the 2012 Test Drive is free right now and the Deluxe Edition pdf is $9.99!
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak