Ash vs Evil Dead -- the sequel series

Started by JasonPratt, July 14, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Con

I cant believe there haven't been any discussion on maybe the grossest Ash moment of the entire series movie included.

Yes I am talking about Ashe fighting the intestines of a corpse and losing.  Tell me where do you think you would end up if a reanimated sphincter grabbed you and pulled?

I have the link below but I beg you dont even think about clicking this at work.  Also at home, in the office at church or anytime close to having eaten something.  This is one of those horrible vile but funny moments that only should be viewed with jaded grogs. NSFW and for HOME ....well played Ashe

Nefaro

That was such a disgusting scene.  Saying that about one of the most excessively goofy gore-fests out there is saying something.

I think they were just going for ridiculous shock factor, but ended up stretching it out too long.  I tend to enjoy watching Ash more for the dialogue and action comedy, but that was a bit 'meh' for me.

Nefaro

The current 2 seasons of Ash vs Evil Dead just got added to Netflix (here in the States).

Enjoy!   :bd:

*1st season was great.  The 2nd season began taking itself more seriously, so not quite a good.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I will definitely, come and get some Baby.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on January 18, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

;D

I was a bit let down with Season 2.  Since it got more serious about the storyline, and seemed to focus more on the supporting characters instead of Ash.  Enjoyed a little less than S1.

I hope this trailer is indicative of them putting more comedy into S3, as it appears.   O0

mirth

Sir Slash

NOOOOO!!!!! No more Lucy Lawless boobies!   :'(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: mirth on April 21, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
Season 3 will the last

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/ash-vs-evil-dead-canceled-starz-1202775341/

All that is great dies young.  :pullhair:

I think this one may be as much a victim of the cable-cutting trend as anything.  I only sub'd to Starz a few months because they were running Ash Vs Evil Dead.  And that through an A-Prime sub which apparently doesn't qualify as "tv viewing"? Was thinking of doing it again soon for this latest season.  Now I'll just wait for it to arrive on a streaming service, if they're ditching it.  ::)

mirth

^yep. There are questions about whether the ratings were truly indicative of viewership for AvED. A lot of the show's viewers were watching online and well after the televised episodes aired. I suspect there will be a fair number of canceled Starz membership once AvED ends.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 21, 2018, 10:02:14 PM
NOOOOO!!!!! No more Lucy Lawless boobies!   :'(
Go and watch Spartacus. She's never got them covered in that!
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys