Wild Blue Yonder for sale (cards still shrinkwrapped)

Started by Yskonyn, October 11, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

I'd like to put my copy of Wild Blue Yonder up for sale.
The box has been opened a few times, but it's never been played. In fact, the cards are all still shrinkwrapped.
The box has no damage and all contents is like new.

Shipping costs outside of the European mainland will most likely be prohibitive.

Any fair offer will be considered. No trading for a different game, cause I need to clean house here. :P
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Fun game, even solo. Just got my copy a couple of months ago.

bob48

Quote from: Yskonyn on October 11, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
I'd like to put my copy of Wild Blue Yonder up for sale.
The box has been opened a few times, but it's never been played. In fact, the cards are all still shrinkwrapped.
The box has no damage and all contents is like new.

Shipping costs outside of the European mainland will most likely be prohibitive.

Any fair offer will be considered. No trading for a different game, cause I need to clean house here. :P

Maybe try putting up for sale on BGG since you do get a lot of European gamers on there.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!