Quote from: undercovergeek on February 16, 2018, 02:36:13 AM
The first requirements of all games reviewed on there are

Does it have ethnic minorities in it

Does it cater to the transgender community

Then the review can start

Jarhead's website's requirements:

Does it have guns in it?

Does it have crossbows in it?

Is it in early access with no end date in sight, but lots of DLC I can buy anyway even though the game many never be complete?

Then the review can begin.

;)

Good thing I don't invest in stock like I invest in games. lol
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

Oh man...that hurt.  That hurt a lot.   :-\
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on February 16, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 16, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Where are the editorials on here anyway?

My understanding is there's another part of Grogheads outside of the forum page.  I'm not sure how you get to it, though.
hmmm...I am just going outside and may be some time
Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

Holy shit.  Look, RPS took sides with the SJW* crowd a long time ago, and have long lost credibility with anyone who gives a damn about journalistic integrity.  As Geek astutely pointed out, RPS is a website which looks first for the virtue signalling before they even begin to consider such lowly aspects as gameplay.

This is the website which treated Peter Molyneux appallingly, a developer who has done more for PC gaming than they can even dream of.  A website who actually blatantly and unapologetically manufactured a baseless hit piece on Rimworld (based on unimplemented/workaround code).  A website whose former contributor (Nathan Grayson) is buried neck-deep in the gamergate bilge.

RPS is a disgusting. unprofessional, shitstain in the pants of gaming journalism, and should be treated accordingly.  It is second only to the likes of Kotaku.

* Yes I used the term SJW, and I used it in a derogatory fashion, as is merited.

mirth

Hell of a comeback, Huw. Where you been?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

Quote from: mirth on February 16, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Hell of a comeback, Huw. Where you been?

Ten years ago, if I got angry about something, I'd fucking flame out in all directions.  I've learned since then.  So when I got angry a couple of years ago I simply stopped posting.  I like to think it's a sign of growth. :)

How are ya Mirth old buddy?

mirth

Same ol' charming me. Glad you're back.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo