More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

Bill's making me VERY uncomfortable the way he's looking at me.  L:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

Did you put the lotion on your skin

BanzaiCat

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 17, 2017, 12:02:55 PM
Did you put the lotion on your skin

Don't acknowledge their self-worth

It's "Did IT put the lotion on ITS skin"

Steelgrave

Sir Slash

I wouldn't trust that guy with my dongle that's for sure.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Emeraldlis

He is the sole reason NEVER to go on tinder  ;D.....how dare he desecrate bath & body works lotion  :wow: , why the very idea!!!!!!  :knuppel2:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Nefaro

LOL

Did that actor get a decent gig ever again?

I have a sneaking suspicion he became pariah, in Hollywood casting, after playing one of the most memorable psychopathic creeps you've ever seen & reviled on film.

Every audience member would eternally remember him as "Wild Bill", even if he later played the sweetest and most harmless character in a different film.   :buck2:

I'm sure that result has a Hollywood slang term, but I don't know what it is.  I'll just call it the "King Joffrey Effect", because that probably makes the most sense to the most people right now.  ;)

bayonetbrant

yeah, except that the guy that played Joffrey (Jack Gleason) has voluntarily walked away from TV/Movies
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 17, 2017, 04:58:13 PM
yeah, except that the guy that played Joffrey (Jack Gleason) has voluntarily walked away from TV/Movies

We know the reason why, too.

Dude was having random strangers being threatening to him on the street.  He may have been further typecast as a little a-hole in further stuff, but it's apparent he'd always be only that at best.  If someone didn't stab him before adulthood.

My point being that he would always be known as that King Joffrey character.  Just like Wild Bill would probably always be that psycho, despite playing other parts in other movies.

BanzaiCat

Ted Levine is the actor that played him, I think. He's had a lengthy career and is apparently still doing movies to this day. Nothing amazing that I've heard of, but he's working.