Pike & Shot Campaigns bargain at Fanatical

Started by Phantom, November 10, 2017, 02:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Like the game apart from the artificial feeling turn base. Still for $10 it's just good to have a bit of a paddle.
Is their not a 18c seven years war game that is real time in this series?

mikeck

Quote from: Destraex on November 11, 2017, 04:14:41 AM
Like the game apart from the artificial feeling turn base. Still for $10 it's just good to have a bit of a paddle.

Not sure what you mean by "real time in this series"...but there are 7yrs war battles that can be downloaded and played in pike and shot. Additionally, there is a game called "7 years war" which i believe is real time
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

jomni

Quote from: Destraex on November 11, 2017, 04:14:41 AM

Different game, different engine

http://store.steampowered.com/app/400470/The_Seven_Years_War_17561763/

Destraex

They do look similar. I thought they were in the same series.
But evidently not.

Micha

For that small money you get a great game. Tooked me long time to like it but now its one of my favorite, a treasure chest !

ludi1867

I bought this game and now I am having trouble installing it....it says, at Fanatical, that I have to do a manual installation and that the key is currently unavailable.  How do I do a manual installation?

ludi1867

Not to worry - Fanatic FINALLY sent me an e-mail, and it made the Key available.