The Uber Flashpoint Campaigns Bug-Reporting Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, January 09, 2015, 06:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

When I run, it says that DirectPlay is needed.  When I try to install, it fails.  I just retried it and it installed successfully, so now it looks like it will work.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

RyanE

mirth

Oh No! How will we ever survive without the Herman & Vincenzo show?!  :'( :'( :'(

Good luck to the ACG crowd :P

And what's the over/under on those clowns getting banned over there?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Al

Surprised that usenet was still around.  After reading a few posts I can see that nothing has changed.
Al

Arctic Blast

Quote from: mirth on April 11, 2015, 02:29:56 PM
Oh No! How will we ever survive without the Herman & Vincenzo show?!  :'( :'( :'(

Good luck to the ACG crowd :P

And what's the over/under on those clowns getting banned over there?

Depends on how long it takes Vinny the Puppet to migrate over there. That's when things tend to completely collapse. No thread can handle the pair of them.

Capn Darwin

Oh the Internet, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... I'm pretty sure someone famous said that. All you can do is deal with people and sites you trust. I personally know the folks running both the Matrix site and GrogHeads and trust what they say and do. I know and trust the opinions of a number of folks on those sites. After that, don't know and really don't care. I have too many other import real world things to deal with. I treat the online world like I do the real one. You get a level of trust and respect to start with. You can build it up over time with words and actions. Break it, and it goes away and never comes back. Simple rule. Less complicated than Gibbs system.

That said. Getting back to work.  O0
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Con

I spent an entertaining hour reading those messages...it was delightful

The paranoia, self justification, attention whoring, humble bragging and down right schadenfreude some people have in hoping that our hobby fails.  It reminds me of reading the comments section after any Patriots football item is posted on ESPN.  The oceans of tears of these passionately clueless dimwits taste delicious.

Con
PS I was only exposed to some of the GH and Matrix forum posts; this brings a more richer vibrant texture to the whole sad disproportional response to not liking a game to a new level