Main Menu

Feedback on GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 13, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The first pass through the new GARPA column is now live.  Go check it out and give us your thoughts.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MIGMaster

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Bison on September 13, 2012, 01:34:10 PM
Who's Pinkham?

That may be one of my sock puppets... er ... I mean alter ego.   8)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Well I'll be.  It seems everyone is showing up on the front page these days. 

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Gusington on September 13, 2012, 08:59:37 PM
Can I call you Al?

umm ???

Quote from: Bison on September 13, 2012, 09:05:38 PM
Well I'll be.  It seems everyone is showing up on the front page these days. 

Yeah not sure why they let me up there, but I've been there a couple times before.   ;D
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

You may want to mention Twilight Struggle PC which is already on pre-order as well.

LongBlade

Round 2 is up. Good stuff in there.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

hammersby

you guys are going to cost me a lot of money damnit!

Gusington

^Everything is working as planned.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Quote from: hammersby on September 27, 2012, 01:53:55 PM
you guys are going to cost me a lot of money damnit!

You are welcome :)

MIGMaster

WOW! - Really well done! Loved the layout and the look (and the content too!). You guys did an excellent job!