Rex Tutonicorum - An Altmark/Brandenburg CKII AAR - Count to King

Started by undercovergeek, September 09, 2012, 07:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

I opt for some hedonism, see if we cant have a great line of off-spring sitting on seats of European powers in a generations time

undercovergeek

Lets try France also. I send the Chancellor to the seat of Normandy power, its independant from the French throne, i reckon i can take Normandy and then get some claims over the channel and have some of those fancy english counties for myself.

undercovergeek

undercovergeek

I like Poppo, Poppo likes me and it gets me +10 with the vassals - i release him

undercovergeek

After a few changes and acquisitions Brandenburg Inc isnt looking too bad - i need a better Chancellor though. I have enough confidence in the Spymaster to send him back to Alexandria to steal some tech

undercovergeek

Another daughter, soon i will unleash the Habsburg plan upon the royalty of europe and it will all be mine!!!

undercovergeek

Heh, advancements galore - i do like sneaking enlightenment out from under the enemy's nose

bob48

Geek - your bloke's been banging out kids like its going outta fashion...how many tin-lids you got now - I've lost count.....

Ha..lost Count - geddit?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

tissshhhhhhhhhhhh!!

i think this is 4 - theres more to come. Im a very sexy German

bob48

I'm surprised he has time to do all all that stuff considering how much time he must spend on the nest :-)

Lucky git......

'Clip those corners'

besilarius

Undercover, you know German is such the language of love.
Full of soft measures and easy on the ears sibilance.
Asking your lady love the type of floral arrangements she likes.
"You have rhododendren in Chermany?" (said while standing in jackboots, holding a leather riding crop)
And while strolling through the sandy beach, gently asking where her swim suit has gone:
Ist das ihren bikini-uber?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

undercovergeek

hell yes, its those kind of silver tongued gems that have got me where i am today

bob48

Geek, try some of your Silver Tongued Gems on Huw and see if we can entice him out of GW2 and back to warlock for a bit :-)

'Clip those corners'