FREE --> Battle Academy at Matrixgames...

Started by steve58, March 10, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2017, 02:33:15 PM
I wonder if they ran out of codes and aren't telling anyone...

Mirth no like.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

Quote from: mirth on March 12, 2017, 02:24:19 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
How long does it take for that email to show up? I signed up yesterday but haven't got anything yet. Maybe I was too late.

I signed up Friday and haven't received it yet.

I got this email shortly after I signed up:

thanks for subscribing to the Slitherine newsletter!

We are writing to notify you that, due to high demand, our server is dispatching response emails slower than expected. We are doing our best to expedite the process, but it may happen that you will receive your copy of Battle Academy with some delay.

We are working hard to make sure you can play the game as soon as possible, but you may experience a delay of up 3 to 4 days to get your download link.

Do not hesitate to contact us, should you experience longer delays.

Thanks for your patience and we'll see you on the battlefield!
The Slitherine team
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: DoctorQuest on March 12, 2017, 02:38:52 PM
Quote from: mirth on March 12, 2017, 02:24:19 PM
Quote from: Gusington on March 12, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
How long does it take for that email to show up? I signed up yesterday but haven't got anything yet. Maybe I was too late.

I signed up Friday and haven't received it yet.

I got this email shortly after I signed up on Friday:

thanks for subscribing to the Slitherine newsletter!

We are writing to notify you that, due to high demand, our server is dispatching response emails slower than expected. We are doing our best to expedite the process, but it may happen that you will receive your copy of Battle Academy with some delay.

We are working hard to make sure you can play the game as soon as possible, but you may experience a delay of up 3 to 4 days to get your download link.

Do not hesitate to contact us, should you experience longer delays.

Thanks for your patience and we'll see you on the battlefield!
The Slitherine team

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Philippe on March 10, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
And if you pick up the game, I have a flag mod that fixes the German, Italian, and American flags.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=63876
Thanks Philippe. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

DoctorQuest

I just received my download and serial email.  :bd:

Hopefully the rest of you will be getting them soon as well. It sounds like some of you could use a little gaming distraction.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Quote from: DoctorQuest on March 14, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Hopefully the rest of you will be getting them soon as well. It sounds like some of you could use a little gaming distraction.

I received an email this morning  :)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

Quote from: Crossroads on March 15, 2017, 04:51:31 AM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on March 14, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

I received an email this morning  :)

Same here.

Gusington

According to my new maths I should get mine tomorrow or Friday.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

I'm still waiting too. 

This feels like waiting for my first Like on a Facebook post...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

It's been a long dark cold snowy dogshit sprinkled week.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd