What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: Crossroads on April 17, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
.... but we'll likely play a couple of NW:Poland games first  :)

Good ... then you can teach me.....  :P

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on April 17, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on April 17, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
.... but we'll likely play a couple of NW:Poland games first  :)

Good ... then you can teach me.....  :P

+1
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Crossroads

I am learning to walk with it as well. It plays better than how the manual reads, but of course I have Tinkershuffle there who's played it before.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Barthheart

Crossroads

Having two cheat sheets, one for CRT column shifts, and another for DRM modifiers, would be a great start. At the moment that information is scattered all over the manual, under each unit type section. I haven't unboxed these yet, though, maybe the Supplement has something like that.

Actually, the living manual in sections 9.5 and 9.6 does a quite nice summary of all things affecting a CRT shift or a DRM. I am only reading Standard Rules at the moment, that's what we played with too.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

I went and picked up my copy of

And left with

Too.  I lack will power.

mirth

Bison

I want all the CDGs but still have to wait for the reprints of Paths of Glory and Empire of the Sun, which I should just P500 now.

mirth

I have the MBT expansions on the way and then I'm going to get At Any Cost: Metz 1870. Compass has a whole list of games coming that I have my eye on.

Bison

So many games so little time and money.   I also need to P500 Ardennes 44 and France 40 and SPQR.  Jesus we need a support group.

Cyrano

I assumed that's what this was...

Wait, this is an enablers group, isn't it?

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

Bison

Quote from: Cyrano on April 17, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
I assumed that's what this was...

Wait, this is an enablers group, isn't it?

Yes it is

mirth

Hi, I'm Mirth and I'm a Cardboard Harlot.