I need a love to keep me FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, January 19, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: Rayfer on January 19, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
MD...I have consistently enjoyed your music choices but you ruined your post with the "Go Minnesota" quip.  I'm an old Philly guy, so "GO EAGLES!!!"    ;D    Gaming this weekend will be Campaign Series Middle East.

I was raised a Giants fan, and old hatreds die hard ;)  Glad you like the tunes though.  You have excellent taste  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Kushan

Thanks guys, feeling a little better today. Think I'm going to live.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

airboy

I'm glad that you are feeling better.

I'm playing PanzerKreig the latest from Order of Battle WW2.  It is having stability issues that I've not seen in any of the other Order of Battle games.  Quite a few crashes.  No corrupted saves and the game reloads pretty quickly.  Still, this is annoying.

They update the game system with every new add-on.  That is by and large a good thing.  The AI is getting better and they keep adding interesting features.  The bad thing is you have to patch your old game every time there is a new add-on to update the core operating system.  This time they seem to have some problems.  But they keep working on it and hopefully the lingering bugs will be worked out.

Sir Slash

Hang in there Kushan. The Flu is a four-letter word.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^It's not to be messed with this year, too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Tuna on January 19, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
For some reason I feel like I posted this song before, but it is a good one!

Going out to dinner with my sister visiting from Florida tonight. Rest of the weekend I think, IL2 BoS MP. Also so.e Ultimate General Civil War.

Yep, maybe some BoS and definitely some World of Warships

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hofstadter

Trying to make up a schedule for video posting, going to be returning to Steel Armor, then a mius front mission, then maybe revolution under siege and grigsbys war in the west. Wanted to make an arms video,but playing as Actual is never as good as teamlead.

Tomorrow Im purchasing a new psu and case for my PC, G2 750W and define R5. Heading out to get some stuff to make Thai vegetable and chicken stock. Really wish Thai was more vegetarian friendly, I don't mind the fish sauce, but they keep chucking pork and shrimp in EVERYTHING. In trying to save money, let me cook without breaking the damn bank!
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys