Main Menu

Recent posts

Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: More Pix For A Laugh
Last post by GDS_Starfury - March 25, 2024, 08:45:57 PM
Sadly, that seems to be correct.  I watched a half dozen normie reactions to the series and most (the chicks especially) said they were lukewarm to the early episodes but really got engaged once the story shifted to the POW camps.  My reaction was the complete opposite.

Enigmas of the Mystical / Re: A feel good thread
Last post by GDS_Starfury - March 25, 2024, 08:11:10 PM
oh young raving padawan....
Last post by Gusington - March 25, 2024, 07:57:19 PM
^Definitely listening to Prodigy  :twirl:
Last post by GDS_Starfury - March 25, 2024, 07:52:44 PM
sometimes ya gotta let your inner Gru out!   :notworthy:   :RockOn:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1772384280406003967
Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by GDS_Starfury - March 25, 2024, 05:07:48 PM
looking for the source for this

QuoteHamas rejects Israel's 6 week ceasefire offer which was based on exchanging 40 hostages for 700 Palestinian terrorist prisoners.

This means that the ground invasion of Rafah will start soon.

found this:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-tells-mediators-it-will-stick-original-position-ceasefire-2024-03-25/
Music, TV, Movies / Re: "Masters Of The Air" - fro...
Last post by Windigo - March 25, 2024, 04:56:54 PM
Heresy!

Wargame Design Studio / Re: WDS Discounts
Last post by rahamy - March 25, 2024, 04:01:40 PM
New Game of the Week announcement is up! This week we feature Panzer Campaigns: Budapest '45

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/game-of-the-week-march-25-to-april-1
Wargame Design Studio / WDS Discounts
Last post by rahamy - March 25, 2024, 03:55:50 PM
As a first post in this section I want to highlight discount pricing that is regularly available to everyone.

• Beginning in February of 2024 we instituted a new program called "Game of the Week". This features a new title every week discounted 25% off our normal pricing. Sale price is $29.95.
  • Always in effect - if you purchase $199 or more in a single purchase 20% will be taken off the top at checkout.
  • Then, every 6 months we have a store wide sale where every title in our catalog is on sale that has been released longer than a year.

While you browse our catalog you will see the fruit of 20+ years of development. But a key point to note is - none of the games are "stuck" where they were released, rather updates are regularly released bringing new functionality, fixing any compatibility issues with new OS releases, and adding in new content for these existing titles. So for all practical purposes, a purchase of a WDS title is an investment - not a one off purchase, as you will be able to play the game for years to come.

You can see our entire product list here - All WDS Titles

---------------

We will post updates to this thread each week as we announce the new game of the week. I'll post the name so you'll see it, but the linked blog post is to not just reiterate that - but rather it goes into further depth of what is included in the game plus additional outside resources so you can see what others say about the game - and be able to read up on the historical context of the topic at hand.
Wargame Design Studio / Re: New forum exclusively for ...
Last post by rahamy - March 25, 2024, 03:46:02 PM
Thank you sir, will be posting regularly!  :3musketeer: