Main Menu

Come and Go FRIDAY

Started by Tuna, November 10, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Toonces on November 10, 2017, 02:06:37 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 10, 2017, 09:26:51 AM
World in Flames - I am going to learn you, you big behemoth.

Why in the world (in flames) would you invest the time to learn an incomplete game?

+1

jamus34

New season of Diablo3 just dropped and I promised myself I would pick up the Necromancer...because who doesn't love cold dead things.

I received a copy of Heart of the Swarm from Blizzard because I own Wings of Liberty, so I might check that out (Starcraft 2 basically)

And I was actually making an honest attempt to learn WitW. Man is that interface a pain in the arse. Wish there was a way to see all orders. If there is I haven't found it yet. My goal this winter is the learn that and WitP:AE. Please note I did not say finish...but just learn.

I grabbed Oxygen Not Included because I kinda like those crafting / survival games so I'll give that a spin soon too.

Also grabbed OOTP18 for a buck. So even though I generally dislike watching baseball however being a wargame fan it has that statistical appeal. So why not.
Insert witty comment here.

Moreb

I have been playing Battlefield 1 multiplayer all week. I am officially hooked. The new night battle is extremely tense. Tucked in the fast moving chaos of the battles, there is a real layer of strategy given the right group on the team.

I do my part by being the bullet ridden decoy. But I am improving. FPS are not my strong suit.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Happy Veterans Day and happy b-day to the USMC!

Not playing much this weekend as I am in Gettysburg, PA, visiting the battlefield.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on November 11, 2017, 09:03:36 AM
Happy Veterans Day and happy b-day to the USMC!

Not playing much this weekend as I am in Gettysburg, PA, visiting the battlefield.

Wear your thermals.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Got'em on right now. It's actually slightly warmer here than it is at home.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hey Gus. I was there in 2004 and left my sunglasses on top of Devil's Den. Could you check and see if they're still there? Or was it The Cornfield?  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 11, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
Hey Gus. I was there in 1864 and left my sunglasses on top of Devil's Den. Could you check and see if they're still there? Or was it The Cornfield?  :smitten:

ftfy
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Been battling a cold/flu bug all week, so I'm not really been in the mood for anything too deep. Diablo 3 season 12 started Thursday. Decided to main a monk this season. 3/4 of the way to max level already, which isn't bad for me since I only started yesterday. Really enjoying the exploding palm/seven sided strike build. Nothing like mindlessly watching a whole screen of undead/demons explode at the same time.

I might get a little time into something else but right now nothing seems to be sticking long enough to get past the start screen.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

jamus34

Kush I'm using a Necro and I get that same feeling with corpse explosion.
Insert witty comment here.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 11, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
Hey Gus. I was there in 2004 and left my sunglasses on top of Devil's Den. Could you check and see if they're still there? Or was it The Cornfield?  :smitten:

Wasn't the Cornfield at Sharpsburg?

BanzaiCat

LOL

You guys remind me of Admiral Benson from the classic Hot Shots movie

Fast forward to 5:57

QuoteMy eyes are ceramic. Caught a bazooka round at Little Big Horn. Or was it Okinawa? The one without the Indians.

Moreb

There were two crabs. They work in pairs.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Sir Slash

There's a 'Cornfield' at Gettysburg too. In fact, there's probably one at almost every ACW battlefield. That's why the war was such a hard-fought corn-flict.  :DD
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.