Need a FRIDAY video

Started by Tuna, August 16, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

Sorry it meant to read 'Moreb'...Satan must have taken the 'b'.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Well,

Steam has a free weekend on Galactic Civilizations III- Crusade. So I'm giving that a go. There's interesting bits, but its hard to see where the differences between it and II are. I'd say its seems easier to get into. Since I own Gal Civ II Ulitmate, I get a massive discount so it comes to 4.90 if I wish to buy this.  Tempted to grab it. Just to keep it in my library files.

I have a game of Distant Worlds Universe going with the Bacon Mod+RetreatUE/DasChrome mods going as well. My humans just have managed to get beyond their home system (I started pre-warp).

Slight update, skipping on Gal Civ III+ Crusade for now. Just until the newer PC is in place.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on August 17, 2019, 03:56:46 PM
More congrats for making it to 666 posts  >:D

We won't be having any of that. By the way, I just came across one of my childhood photos

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Which one is you? Guess it doesn't matter now, you're up to 668.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Do you think it mere coincidence that Moreb has pics of Hellhounds as his avatar? Remember, the kid in the movie also had dogs guarding him.  :o Where's the scary maid?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on August 18, 2019, 08:25:50 PM

668 - neighbour of the beast.....

Gusington

IT'S ALL FOR YOU MOREB!!!

-Weird Nanny, The Omen

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Whatever happened to her? She certainly didn't HANG around very long.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Quote from: Gusington on August 19, 2019, 08:39:47 AM
IT'S ALL FOR YOU MOREB!!!

-Weird Nanny, The Omen

I swear I had that happen in a game of Crusader Kings II.

No kidding, I was playing as Munster one of the Ui Briain, (O'Brien) and this Petty King, had deposed his brother , and in penance finished a pilgrimage to Rome. Married this Spanish princess, and we then had two odd things, a son born named Gille-Crist, and then this Nun with an education rating of 25 or something so that made her THE Bishop because of her rating. Well things got weird, dark birds started hanging around the kid, he didn't laugh or cry, and then the Nun jumped off a tree after screaming "It's all for you Gille-Crist!!"

I was pissed had to divorce and exile hot Spanish wife for witchcraft, and then looked at my spy master, "I don't believe it." "What my liege?" "I gotta kill this kid."
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

^I'll have what you're having.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Yes, our first nanny was nice and made the best 3 minute egg but I just don't think her heart was in it.

But Mrs. Baylock. Now that was a nurturing women. She really went above and beyond. Made ya feel special and all.

Quote from: Barthheart on August 19, 2019, 05:23:22 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 18, 2019, 08:25:50 PM

668 - neighbour of the beast.....

hehe. That's great.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Never realized that The Omen Nanny in the original was kinda hawt. We all know that the creepy clown down at the party had something to do with her early, unfortunate demise.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Creepy clowns are ALWAYS a bad sign. Worse than creepy next-door neighbors.  :hide: