RPG Sales & Discounts

Started by bayonetbrant, December 23, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

It's a really good, clean system. Quite easy to run.

I am seriously tempted by those Deadlands bundles...if you pony up for the bonus content, that's a ridiculous amount of stuff. And I would LOVE to run a campaign in that setting again...someday...

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on March 27, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
I spoke with a certain educated dude about Origins but there is a conspiracy against me making it there yet again this year.

dude - are you going to need more seats in the car?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

I've played Savage Worlds several times at MACE conventions.  Deadlands, East Texas State University, and the like are all very strange worlds.  The dice system is simple, but interesting.  The people who own Savage Worlds (or at least part of it) are from North Carolina.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: airboy on March 28, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
The people who own Savage Worlds (or at least part of it) are from North Carolina.

Go Heels!

(Asheville boy, meself)

And man...if I get one or both of those Deadlands bundles, that'll mean I'll have duplicates of a few things.  Can I gift those things to others or are they solidly linked to the bundle and that is it?

airboy

I just got back from Asheville for my father-in-laws funeral.

Nefaro

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 28, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
Quote from: airboy on March 28, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
The people who own Savage Worlds (or at least part of it) are from North Carolina.

Go Heels!

(Asheville boy, meself)

And man...if I get one or both of those Deadlands bundles, that'll mean I'll have duplicates of a few things.  Can I gift those things to others or are they solidly linked to the bundle and that is it?

Pretty sure they all come linked together.

Using the same email login, it adds them, as a bundle, to your DriveThruRPG account (and those other similar looking sites owned by the same co).

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 28, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
Quote from: Bison on March 27, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
I spoke with a certain educated dude about Origins but there is a conspiracy against me making it there yet again this year.

dude - are you going to need more seats in the car?!

No.  I don't get done until the 15th late in the afternoon.  So it wouldn't be worth the trip over.

Bison

Quote from: airboy on March 28, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
I just got back from Asheville for my father-in-laws funeral.

Sorry to hear this Airboy.  Condolences to the wife and you.

Nefaro

Feng Shui 2 bundle on sale.

Modern fantasy and time traveling RPG which encourages you to ditch physics in favor of over-the-top action.  Kitchen sink, from sorcerers to cybernetic zombie apes from the future.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/FengShui2

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Nefaro

Mythras (i.e. Runequest 6) is now on Bundle of Holding

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Mythras

It's too bad the RQ6 accessory Monster Island isn't included in the two options.  It's an interesting locale sourcebook.

Although still using the same RQ6 system, apparently the publisher had to rename the newer releases as "Mythras" instead of "Runequest".  The previous sourcebooks, such as Monster Island and Shores Of Korantia were published under the RQ6 name.   IP boosheet.  :-\

bayonetbrant

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/238703/Castles--Crusades-Megabundle-2018-BUNDLE

Massive C&C sale with $180 or so PDFs for $30

(edited the link)

Bison

I'm not seeing the sale but C&C is a great game.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on April 19, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
I'm not seeing the sale but C&C is a great game.

try it now