She was a sea side sittin, just a smokin and a drinkin on FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, February 22, 2019, 06:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

AchillesLastStand

Had to pop in and add my .02

Great tune and Van Halen was my first concert in July/79@ the OKC Civic Center. They were ascending and on their way to being the next big thing. To this day one of the best shows I have ever seen.
Now onto PC gaming....
Will play a little Warhammer Soulstorm UA mod, along with some Red Alert 2 or Generals and who knows what else.

Kushan

Spent most of Saturday morning and early afternoon at the hospital with my mom. She should be fine but the staff at the hospital she is at is the biggest bunch of incompetent medical personnel I've ever seen. After I finally got home from that ordeal I decided to pick up Subnautica. Been having a blast with it so far. Got the plans for the seaglide so I've started to explore farther from my escape pod. Unlocked the bioreactor and seamoth as well. But construction of Fort Kushan is on hold until I unlock the multipurpose room, so far no sign of it.

Sundat is bound to be more Subnautica, maybe with a little Starshatter or The Division thrown in
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

W8taminute

Tried some Fields of Glory II last night for the first time.  This is a fun game!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

Quote from: W8taminute on February 24, 2019, 10:35:20 AM
Tried some Fields of Glory II last night for the first time.  This is a fun game!!

Yeah, it's a good one!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Glad you like it!
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

devoncop

:pullhair:

Not only is it an epic game but the new strategic  game using the same tactical system to fight out the battles is on its way this year.....Field of Glory Empires......oh boy that should be nirvana 👍👍👍
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on February 24, 2019, 01:54:24 PM
Any release date for Empires?

Just getting 2019 so far but late spring/ summer looks likliest. Beta is well underway ....I have volunteered but not got an invite yet sadly😠

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I'm sold on getting Field of Empires with no questions asked.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy

I ran two sessions of Call of Cthulhu.  I played a session of D&D and a session of Call of Cthulhu all at ConOOga.

Tuna

For me, it was lots of IL2 flying (of course), with w8t, jp and sdr. Also flew all yesterday afternoon with TBAS squad. Flying ground attack with tight formation with A 20s was/is a blast!

Saturday night really enjoyed TTS the Men who would be Kings rules, hosted by Cyrano. Along with Barth, OJs Dad and Cyrano's son Velker. Great time!

devoncop

After watching some You Tube Let's Plays by Dastactic and SB I finally got into Endless Space 2 after a couple of false starts.

Wow what a gorgeous game.

Just about winning as the self loving Horatio faction but the mechanics and UI are great.

Fighting on through the FOGII Digital League and doing better than normal this season but promotion  to the top Division remains elusive again !