She was a sea side sittin, just a smokin and a drinkin on FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, February 22, 2019, 06:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Got some Civ IV on tap.  I've got Gilgamesh almost finished.  His master, Shaka, is next.  There will also be p&p D&D prep work to do for the March 16th start of our new campaign.  Happy weekend, Grogs!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

nelmsm

Wind is supposed to bowl tomorrow so a good excuse to stay in and play. Try to get some CMANO in and take Battlestar Galactia Deadlock for a spin.

jamus34

Having some friends over to play cards tomorrow night. Beyond that continueing my Stardew Valley and Red Dead 2 games.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

House is in a bit of a tizzy as we're looking at moving in a kinda-sorta serious way.  Amazing the amount of crap one accumulates over a decade in one place.

Anyhoo, The Division is in the forefront of playtime as I'm trying to grind out badges/masks/whatnot prior to the release of Division 2.  And, at some point, I need to fire up some Silent Hunter to get my ship sinking on.

Stay safe, folks!

W8taminute

Great tune MD!  I haven't heard that in a long time.  Brings back good memories.

I'll be flying in Il-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad this weekend.  Hopefully will be able to team up with Tuna and Jason as well.  Then I'm probably going to put some time in with TTS with the RAF Battle of Britain: Lion mod. 

I also want to try to fit in some BFV although my interest has been waning the past few days.  Too many hackers and not a lot of maps but there is at least a variety of game modes. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

I managed to finish my DC: Blitzkreig French Campaign with a big win and now it's on to Sea Lion. But first I'll take a break with a little Rome 2 or Attila TW. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

Warframe obvs
Project Hospital - it's good, this.  My emergency clinic is slowly expanding.  I've added biochemistry to support diagnosis, and a radiology lab.  Most recently I've also built a trauma ward for patients who need to be hospitalised, so now I have to manage night shifts as well as day shifts.  I've also discovered that common rooms are allocated to departments which I didn't realise before - so all the staff from one department had nowhere to relax and were getting really pissed off until I realised my mistake and built a second room. :)
Cultist Simulator - I've kind of had an eye on this, and just acquired it in Humble Monthly so I may as well give it a go innit

Gusington

Continuing my campaigns in Titanfall 2 and Battletech, and hope to have enough time to begin an Elite: Dangerous career.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Best FRIDAY title ever.

My grandson is over so after we go to the movies it'll be a Left for Dead 2 pc split screen marathon. We are playing a mod where the zombies are all teletubbies. It is hilariously frightening. They die in such dramatic ways.
When dongles fly? - mirth

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tripoli on February 22, 2019, 10:11:50 AM
Real LIfe commitments will be interfering with my game time.  Will be continuing my X-country trip in a Piper Cub here: https://mutleyshangar.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24789-virtual-grand-tour-of-the-continental-usa-in-a-piper-cub/

Yay! -- keep posting update links to those Tripoli!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Hofstadter

I've been obsessed with apex legends recently. It's....taken me.

Also gonna start RE2. Mr X gonna give it to me. I spent the weekend at my boyfriend's place. Made some hunnanese cauliflower, yunnan potatoes, coconut fudge. Also accepted a master's of teaching offer in science.

Rollin' up to a class in Sunshine like YO. WHICH ONE OF YOU MINI HITLERS WANNA GET SLAPPED.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

FarAway Sooner

The only thing that makes me sad about this thread is that replying to it interrupts the music.  **SIGH**

For me, it's an awful lot of Into the Breach.  That's a really neat little game from the makers of FTL that has really caught my attention.  I'm not sure what it is about the game, but like FTL, it combines some really beer & pretzel mechanics with a great little challenge element that just keeps me coming back for one more turn!  (or one more try, after I abandon yet another timeline to the genocidal predations of the Vek..)

And maybe I'll start up Battletech for the first time in my life, if the Gods of Leisure accommodate me!