Unsolved Mysteries

Started by Steelgrave, January 18, 2019, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

JasonPratt

Will be curious how many "Missing 411" cases show up nowadays.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Great news! Now maybe we can find out how the aliens turned Elvis into Bigfoot. Or was it the other way around?  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

It's not the real thing without Robert Stack.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Gusington on January 19, 2019, 12:00:26 AM
It's not the real thing without Robert Stack.

Buzzkill   :nerd:  But probably correct.

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 18, 2019, 10:59:25 PM
Great news! Now maybe we can find out how the aliens turned Elvis into Bigfoot. Or was it the other way around?  :idiot2:

Dunno about Elvis but......https://www.boston.com/culture/entertainment/2019/01/18/the-man-who-killed-hitler-and-then-the-bigfoot

JasonPratt

I've been keeping an eye on that, primarily because of Sam Eliot being plausibly cast as the man who kills both Hitler and Bigfoot.  :clap: :cowboy:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Steelgrave

Yeah, I would have zero interest if it wasn't Sam Elliot. I would watch Sam watching paint dry.

Gusington

Nothing is the real thing without Robert Stack. And Sam Eliot is Bigfoot.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I thought Dolph Lundgrem was Bigfoot. Or was he Godzilla?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd