Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Quote from: -budd- on January 08, 2018, 04:32:06 PM
I'm still thinking of restarting on the highest difficulty setting and starting a screenshot diary AAR from the beginning of the game in the AAR section. I guess I could just keep one of my saves from this run, you get 6 save slots.

Look forward to that!
-- this way I can sacrifice
someone else to play.
>:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MengJiao

MengJiao

Emerald (Light Cruiser that can lay smoke!):

MengJiao

Umikaze: Primitive, crude, but effective:

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 27, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Emerald in the Snow and the Santa Claus Legion Flag.  Now with Mark VII torpedoes and 20% more smoke in every smoke screen.  I was about to be reduced to my last stunt in my last battle with the robots (ram land and release smoke), but I managed to dodge all my own side's torpedoes and finish off the Konig with a whallop from the Mark VIIs without even scratching the paint.

Sir Slash

Beautiful. More smoke in the smoke screen is always a good thing.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on January 31, 2018, 12:09:56 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on January 27, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Emerald in the Snow and the Santa Claus Legion Flag.  Now with Mark VII torpedoes and 20% more smoke in every smoke screen.  I was about to be reduced to my last stunt in my last battle with the robots (ram land and release smoke), but I managed to dodge all my own side's torpedoes and finish off the Konig with a whallop from the Mark VIIs without even scratching the paint.

And the Sampson (US Navy Destroyer):

MengJiao

New York (with 14-inch guns!!!)

MengJiao

W8taminute

^Nice pic.  I didn't realize the Emerald class had main guns that contained only one gun per turret.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Quote from: W8taminute on February 10, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
^Nice pic.  I didn't realize the Emerald class had main guns that contained only one gun per turret.

Only 2 ships built - 7 x 6" guns but in single turret mounts!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MengJiao

Quote from: bob48 on February 10, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on February 10, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Only 2 ships built - 7 x 6" guns but in single turret mounts!

The Enterprise got twin-gun turrets eventually, but that would make this a really deadly cruiser instead of just a very good level V cruiser so the game simulates the Emerald as she was before she got Mark IX torpedoes (and never twin gun turrets).  These days it is my favorite ship.  -- oh and the port is "Marseilles" not Malta, it seems.

bob48

Yeah, Meng, I did read that later about the twin turrets. Interesting stuff.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MengJiao

Your basic French protected cruiser from about 1903: