Hunter Killer

Started by mirth, July 26, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

It's sad that I actually like Gerard Butler as an actor. But the roles he takes is eye rolling
Insert witty comment here.

Staggerwing

I do believe we just saw the entire movie, more or less, in that trailer. What a time saver!  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

If that sub had an Ensign Horta on it you wouldn't be so critical.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on July 26, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
If that sub had an Ensign Horta on it you wouldn't be so critical.  ::)

Who says it doesn't?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

SirAndrewD

A near future where Putin isn't the dictator of Russia?

So a fantasy film then.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

"Battle stations, Hoorah!!!"

A line so worthy, it appears twice in the trailer.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 26, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
"Battle stations, Hoorah!!!"

A line so worthy, it appears twice in the trailer.

Isn't that how it's done?

SirAndrewD

Maybe Butler will fight off an invasion of the Sub by Orc/Persians and they can do even more Hooarah's as they form a boat Phalanx.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

SirAndrewD

mirth

Sir Slash

Butler is far more believable with a spear in his hand than a Tomahawk in his tube.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 26, 2018, 09:24:27 PM
Butler is far more believable with a spear in his hand than a Tomahawk in his tube.  ::)

After 10 years of marriage I know what a spear in my hand is like.