Top Gun 2 Official now - 5th generation aircraft and drone warfare

Started by Destraex, June 07, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

JudgeDredd

Cruise will obvs be head of the Top Gun Academy. It's what other annoying little shite they're going to introduce to play the newest, greatest Sierra Hotel pilot will make or break the movie.

Oh - and story.

As for playing volleyball in my kilt - there's been too many accidents in the past - painful confusion if you will. So I don't do it anymore.  ;D
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 09, 2018, 06:15:31 AM
Anne Hathaway
Really? I saw some resemblance, but I really didn't think it was her

Anyway, I concur 👍
Alba gu' brath

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/top-gun-maverick-to-feature-son-of-goose/

QuoteAccording The Hollywood Reporter, Top Gun: Maverick, the sequel of the legendary Top Gun movie starring Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer is looking to cast the son of Maverick's Radar Intercept Officer (RIO), Goose (played by Anthony Edwards in the original).

Son of Goose, eh?

There's only one actor for such a role –

Ryan Gosling!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Ugh... don't quit yer day job.... you do have a day job don't you?

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd