RIP Bill Paxton

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 26, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Talk about a shocker...only 61. I think I read he was having heart surgery and suffered a stroke.  :'(

Sir Slash

I liked him as, "The Extreeeeme" in Twister. "Dude, they're gonna rue the day they went-up against 'The Extreeeeme". He was 61....... I'm going to be 61 in a week!!! YIKES!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

Never realized he played Chet in Weird Science. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

They kind of missed the 'P' in Kansas but, hey, it's Kansas. Who's going to know?  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash