Decades Feeder Bracket - Wild Card 90s Week 5 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

At first glance, the seeds may appear to be a little off.  This Bracket, more than many, is about the matchups.  So seeds that are obviously out of whack are there for the matchup rather than the number.  It may all be for naught though if you don't like the songs I chose.  So I tried to mix it up.  Hope you like it.  And thank you for voting.   :bd:

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Dammit... you put the best song from that BTE album (and waaaay better than the 'hit' from that one) against the song that made me a Pearl Jam fan

You sir, suck.

You also suck on the 5/12 and the 2/15...  too many good choices.  Polar opposite of at least one of your earlier brackets!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

trailrunner

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 11, 2018, 05:46:35 PM
Dammit... you put the best song from that BTE album (and waaaay better than the 'hit' from that one) against the song that made me a Pearl Jam fan

You sir, suck.

You also suck on the 5/12 and the 2/15...  too many good choices.  Polar opposite of at least one of your earlier brackets!

I aim to please  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob