Main Menu

Dogs

Started by airboy, January 01, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Con

Next he will learn to roll up the leaf and snort the cookie through it

Sir Slash

I think that dog's chewing those leaves and they must be Cocoa leaves if it's Colombia.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

We lost our little Prince Charles spaniel last year - Lady. She was a lovely wee dog.

It's taken us this long to have a new addition to the family. Everyone, meet Bonnie

Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

mirth

airboy

Cute dog.  What type of Spaniel?

JudgeDredd

Cocker.

I would've liked a Prince Charles called Bonnie  ;)
Alba gu' brath

OJsDad

Now you need a Clyde.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

Hi Bonnie! You look cute enough to eat for breakfast, you do. Tell your Daddy and Mommy to treat you right cause with looks like that, you can take it on the road girl!  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Bonnie looks as though she is still trying to figure you out.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!