T34 Movie Trailer - 2018 - Looks to be a Russian movie and has Panthers in it

Started by Destraex, January 25, 2017, 04:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Always wanted to see Panther in a modern movie but not like this :P
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

I kept waiting for Putin to ride in on the back of a Siberian tiger.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Destraex

The trailer does have me a little confused to be honest. Panthers getting shot by T-34 85s at close range seems plausible but not the way they seem to glance off and then explode.
I did wonder if it was a fake trailer actually initially because of the SS, the songs and the pyjama wearing crew, but the tanks impressed me. I also wondered if they were escaped prisoners or a Russian penal battalion manning the t-34. The original trailer has been taken down so maybe it is fake.

mirth

Sir Slash

Yeah, you have to put a lot of spin on an over the hill shot to get it to drop just right like that. And have the wind blowing from out of the Motherland behind you. Also, light a big oil fire too. That helps.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

rocketman

mirth

Destraex

Branno_5

Ah! I watched this movie with my friends. It was so much fun. We are planning to watch shows by Andy Yeatman this time on Netflix because the vacation is about to begin and all of them are coming to my place for the vacation. It was nice coming across this movie.