RIOT - Civil Unrest

Started by Jarhead0331, December 05, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

This game has been in development for over four friggin' years. It is finally being released tomorrow.

I know there aren't a lot of pixel fans around here, but I really like the art style in this one and I've wanted a good riot simulator for a long time. It comes with 4 campaigns and 16 single scenarios. A riot editor will be released during early access too, so you'll be able to make your own riots. I'm really looking forward to busting some antifa skulls.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/342310/RIOT__Civil_Unrest/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rayfer

Your taste in games is nothing short of eclectic.   :-\

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Rayfer on December 05, 2017, 04:17:02 PM
Your taste in games is nothing short of eclectic.   :-\

You say that as if its a bad thing... :))
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mirth

Is it really eclectic when he buys them all?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

No, then it's just collect-it.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Fanatical is selling the 'pre-purchase' keys for a discount...the total comes out to about 12.00.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DennisS

The term "civil unrest" conjurs a pretty cheerful gaming experience for me. Yep..how odd!

My daughter, now 37, played a LOT of Civilization back in the day. Still does. Good girl!!!

So Reginald Denny, brick in the face, riots in LA, and the national news speaks of "Civil Unrest." I asked my daughter, what do YOU do?

She immediately answered what Civilization taught her...."BRING IN MORE TROOPS!!!!" A sad, but true, and hilarious teaching momemt for a turn-based strategy game!