I'm Sorry, You're Developing WHAT??!!??

Started by Cyrano, January 10, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

I cannot say this was the easiest KS to back I've ever seen, but damned if it didn't come close...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190732911/napoleon-1806?ref=discovery

Now, do I GET the PVC board or NOT....

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Staggerwing

It looks a little like the board version of an AGEod game.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

HoodedHorseJoe

God damn it. I just spent £80 on another Kickstarter. I can't handle this!
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

panzerde

Got, with the PVC board - assuming it funds.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Cyrano

In at Dragoon.

Now approaching 1/2 funding.  As I said, not tooooo many KS's I could imagine feeling this strongly about.

Until the boys at Pub Battles admit Napoleonics is better than, well, everything, and give me a canvas Borodino map.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Shakos

Quote from: Cyrano on January 15, 2017, 11:30:36 PMNow approaching 1/2 funding.  As I said, not tooooo many KS's I could imagine feeling this strongly about.

Well, thanks for this comment ! Didn't know our game could raise such high expectations ! This puts lot of pressure on us to meet them.  :)

Just posted to describe the project in details.

For info we are on BGG now :
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/217934/napoleon-1806

And we are up 67% at now, and working hard to make it to 100% as we really want to do this game and propose many more in the future.

Thanks again for your great support.

For info, the PVC board, is neoprene + polyster ultra-smooth on top, for a total thickness of 2.5mm, so it really worths the value !

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190732911/napoleon-1806

Julien from the Shakos team

Cyrano

...and funded.

It was a close one, but it counts.

Now the wait to OCTOBER begins!!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers