Wing Leader: Supremacy 1943-1945 Charging soon!

Started by Barthheart, October 30, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 29, 2016, 11:22:18 AM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 27, 2016, 08:09:17 PM
Mine is on a UPS truck somewhere....

UPS has screwed it up....  On Tuesday, UPS tracking had the box in my town for delivery by "end of day."  Now tracking is saying it is 500 miles away, and won't be delivered until "end of day" Friday...  sigh...:(

I had a similar situation with a different board game delivery right before Christmas....it was at my local post office one minute and then some reason got sent back to distribution center and then back to my local office again....made the delivery 3 days late, but luckily still arrived before xmas.

Nefaro

Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 29, 2016, 11:22:18 AM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on December 27, 2016, 08:09:17 PM
Mine is on a UPS truck somewhere....

UPS has screwed it up....  On Tuesday, UPS tracking had the box in my town for delivery by "end of day."  Now tracking is saying it is 500 miles away, and won't be delivered until "end of day" Friday...  sigh...:(

Had that happen more than once with them.  Both personal & business.

The "Ooops! Man" strikes again.  #:-)

Barthheart

Just got a notice from my US post box that Wing Leader is there.  :D
I'll have to wait til I get back from vacation.

Nefaro

Got Wing Leader: Supremacy in the mail today. 

Surprisingly only took a couple days to get here this time. 

GMT didn't mess around this time.  Big box, mounted maps.   ^-^

On to clipping!

ArizonaTank

Got mine yesterday.  Yes, the box could stop a bullet.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 01, 2017, 01:50:47 AM
Bastards still haven't even shipped mine.

:-[

Hopefully it only takes 2.5 days to arrive when they do, as mine did.  Was surprised about that.

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Silent Disapproval Robot

Bastards, all of youse!  I pestered GMT again last week as they'd promised to ship the game out by Friday at the latest.  Still hasn't been sent.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 08, 2017, 06:34:24 PM
Bastards, all of youse!  I pestered GMT again last week as they'd promised to ship the game out by Friday at the latest.  Still hasn't been sent.

Sometimes I think they only have one person shipping P500s, and not all days of the week.   #:-)

Already got all my counters clipped for it.

Silent Disapproval Robot

They finally shipped it.  Sending it express because I've been bugging them about it.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 11, 2017, 10:19:03 PM
They finally shipped it.  Sending it express because I've been bugging them about it.

Umm..

Didn't they charge for it back at the end of November? 

I thought GMT was improving their shipping capability.  But it is obviously still behind.  So much so that they couldn't even run their Holiday sale this past year.   :hide:  And I was looking forward to that sale, too.  :-\

Silent Disapproval Robot

That was fast.  Got here in less than a week.  Looks like they spent $44.95 on shipping according to the label on the postage stamp.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 13, 2017, 01:08:12 AM
That was fast.  Got here in less than a week.  Looks like they spent $44.95 on shipping according to the label on the postage stamp.

Holy Bowling Jesus!  They must be getting taken on shipping costs.  Is it higher in CA or what? 

That's Overnight shipping prices, and probably some of the higher ones for a package that size!