The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Matrix site was acting wacky for me.. flashing black boxes when you scroll

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 06, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 06, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
Does anyone know if the DLC for Order of Battle works with the Steam version if you buy directly from the Matrix/Slitherine site?

Yes.  Get your steam key here : https://www.slitherine.com/members/games.asp?Filter=3

Weird.  The DLC I wanted was Burma Road and that's the only one listed that doesn't have the option for a Steam Key.

Rayfer

Just got a Steam email....Field of Glory 2 0n sale 34% off....total USA is $19.79.

airboy

www.gog.com is having a pretty big sale.

The enhanced editions of a lot of RPGs are on a major sale.  For example, Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition is 75% off.  Icewind Dale EE is less than $7 instead of $20.

steve58

fyi:  Slitherine Bundle over at Fanatical.  You can pick up Advanced Tactics Gold and more for ~$3
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Tuna

Jarhead0331

Is Normandy and the WWII assets package worth getting at the discount? Is Normandy worth getting to fly over with the modern aircraft modules?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 21, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Is Normandy and the WWII assets package worth getting at the discount? Is Normandy worth getting to fly over with the modern aircraft modules?

I was going to ask the same but for the Nevada red flag map...worth it?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 21, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 21, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

I was going to ask the same but for the Nevada red flag map...worth it?

Nevada is worth it in my opinion. I fly over it often.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Thanks tempted for it and the harrier

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on June 21, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
Evil,  evil Nef!

Maybe someday you'll pick up that Flaming Cliffs 3 pack of awesome. 

:arr:

jamus34

Not necessarily a sale but Metal Fatigue has finally been released on GOG. Been waiting for this one to go digital for a long time.
Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro