I Don't Know FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, June 08, 2018, 12:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 08, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 08, 2018, 12:58:54 AM
it's our Silver Wedding Anniversary

I will also spend some time in DCS.

Might try out Subnautica (I've heard it is a rather relaxing game).

Congrats on your 25th! My parents had their 50th last year and they spent a month in York, and got to see the town in Scotland we used to live in. My Dad was stationed on a base near Brechin when he was in the Navy when I was just a "wee bairn."   :)

3rd Doctor Era of Doctor Who Classic marathon is today on Twitch (starts at 11am PDT) . I have the new DLC for Field of Glory II so there's that.

Working mostly this weekend but I'll be home by noon.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Sir Slash

Congrats on the 25th Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Dredd!  I'll have a drink later to 25 more for you both.  O0  Me and my Better Half are heading up to Gatlinburg, Tn. this weekend to see the mountains and spend money. So, no gaming until we get back.  :'(  Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Gus was right. Field of Glory 2 is a great war game.  Picked it up in yesterday's Steam sale. Been enjoying it ever since.

Ps. Happy anniversary JD.  <:-)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I was insufferable before.

Glad you are enjoying it Rayfer!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

Congrats, JD!! We hit 36 in May.

Not much gaming, I'm afraid. Plenty to do around the house on Saturday and we are driving a couple of hours each way on Sunday to see my son in a production of "Laughing Stock".
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

MengJiao

Quote from: joram on June 08, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
Will keep plugging away at Battletech and maybe dabble some more in Cultist Simulator.  That one may require more attention that I have the time to give.

Yeah...15 minutes on Cultist Simulator, and then FoGII and then, Thrones and then Naval Action more or less in that order

Vintage Dude

Not much gaming this weekend due to a festival and son's birthday. Congratulations JD. Hopefully, we will hit 38 years this October.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Happy anniversary JD.

I'm going to a board game convention tomorrow.  It'll be my first time attending this one.  Reputation is more Euro/casual than groggy but hopefully I can convert a few.  Star Wars Armada tournament on Dunday.

Bought a new car on Tuesday so naturally I got a rock chip in the windshield last night.  I want to use a resin kit to repair it but it's forecast to rain all weekend.

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 08, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
I'm going to a board game convention tomorrow.  It'll be my first time attending this one. 

O0
QuoteReputation is more Euro/casual

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Ford Focus SE because I like mediocrity (and if Ford is serious and is going to stop making cars by 2022, I'll have a collector's item.)

Barthheart

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 08, 2018, 01:40:45 PM
Bought a new car on Tuesday ...

Yer still allowed to by cars on the Left Coast?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Happy Anniversary, JD <:-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!