It's Not a Moon! - A Bad Lip Reading of Star Wars

Started by mirth, March 14, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

Less funny than some prior entries, but just as high quality.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Emeraldlis

These star wars bad lip reading vids complete me  :DD that one's got my vote  O0  best line... "a quail and his rubber beak are beautifully unique".... Omg  :DD It's not a moon,  is going on my list to listen to it again.  <:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

JasonPratt

The "children of the night" line is nicely subtle, seeing as how the actor first achieved fame fighting Dracula as Van Helsing.  O0

Props for not using the CGI recreation of Peter Cushing's face (or barely so, reflected in a window). I wasn't nearly as bothered about it as a lot of picky people, but it might have looked too jarring in connection with Real!PCush.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Emeraldlis

One of my favourites, along with 'seagulls.. Stop it now!'
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

JasonPratt

A slightly belated Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, btw!

The nieces know all the words to the Seagulls song -- they adore that. (And love that their teacher at school knows all the lyrics, too.)

Emeraldlis

^sounds like a cool teacher  O0

I really like this one too  :D. "You touch a Pom Pom ....I touch an A-Bomb ".... ;D well alrighty then Luke !