Planes!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 03, 2013, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

QuoteNorthrop F-89 Scorpion with "Mighty Mouse" FFAR rockets

mirth

QuoteTwo-ship formation of Saab 35 Drakens tearing up the evening skies.

mirth

QuoteHeinkel He111 H-2 1H+JA of KG26, the first German plane to be brought down on British soil during WWII - 28th October 1939

mirth

QuoteHandley Page Victor prototype HP80 WB771 landing at the Farnborough Air Show, August 1953.

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

Motherf*cker  :o

Staggerwing

I always have to wonder if the crews of those slow-but-sturdy recce busses ever get the urge to swing up a wingtip into the flightpath of the passing Flanker or MiG. Reckless? Yes, extremely.

Still, I'd bet real cash money that a Lockheed Orion is much more likely to make it home missing five feet of wing than an Su-27 is.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

you can ask the Chinese how that works out.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

BanzaiCat

Sounds like they want an airframe that's actually proven and reliable in service, instead of something that'll give them the BSOD when the Arabs come after them again.  :D

Windigo

Macchi C.205

Best fighter in WW2.

An Allied test pilot opinion

Capt. Eric Brown, CBE, DSC, AFC, RN, Chief Naval Test Pilot and C.O. Captured Enemy Aircraft Flight, remembered how they were impressed when they tested the Veltro. "One of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi MC. 205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of Italian styling and German engineering. I believe it was powered by a Daimler Benz DB 605. It was really a delight to fly, and up to anything on the Allied programme. But again, it came just before the Italians capitulated so it was never used extensively. And we did tests on it and were most impressed. The cockpit was smallish but not as bad as the Bf 109."
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.