I need a love to keep me FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, January 19, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Gotta work Saturday to make up for the unscheduled snow days earlier this week.  So I need something to make me happy. 

Got drawn back into Warlock mp with a friend of mine.  Any time I have for games will be devoted to that.  And of course, it's Championship weekend in the NFL.  Go Minnesota and New England!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Finishing off 1st platoon of my bolt action paras

Caught a let's play of domina the gladiator management thing so might give that a blast

Tuna

For some reason I feel like I posted this song before, but it is a good one!

Going out to dinner with my sister visiting from Florida tonight. Rest of the weekend I think, IL2 BoS MP. Also so.e Ultimate General Civil War.

Rayfer

MD...I have consistently enjoyed your music choices but you ruined your post with the "Go Minnesota" quip.  I'm an old Philly guy, so "GO EAGLES!!!"    ;D    Gaming this weekend will be Campaign Series Middle East.

Dammit Carl!

Geez.  Where did the week go?

Anyhoo, going to blast some more mooks in The Division; am pluuging away at the Underground and making occasional forays into the Dark Zone.  Otherwise, I've got projects around the house to monkey with. 

Have a good 'un, folks.

Gusington

Playing some more Battlefield I - dare I try MP? Also playing Wings! and digitally fondling the Rise of Flight Channel Battles & Ilya Maromets expansions, as well as searching for the lowest legit price on Total War: Warhammer 2. Oh and researching the Dark Elves.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection last week so I'll be playing that. Maybe some CSME 2.0.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Eh...sort of up in the air. Will probably tinker with the new update of the Star Wars Opposition mod for ARMA 3, maybe some more Stellaris, some Steel Division and most likely some more Warhammer 40K Inquisition Martyr...?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Kushan

Been hit with a flu bug this week. If I'm up to it Prepar3D, Elite, and restarting Ghost Recon: Wildlands. World of Warcraft and Nantucket are actually more likely.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Watch that Flu Bug Kushan. It's a wicked strain this year, lots of people very sick with it, even some deaths. Busy weekend for me so playing time will be very limited. That's why I'm trying to get in all I can today. Age of Charlemagne as Murcia and Warhammer TW as Britonnia. And.... football.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 19, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Watch that Flu Bug Kushan. It's a wicked strain this year, lots of people very sick with it, even some deaths. Busy weekend for me so playing time will be very limited. That's why I'm trying to get in all I can today. Age of Charlemagne as Murcia and Warhammer TW as Britonnia. And.... football.
Oh - anymore cheerful news?  :DD

Quote from: Kushan on January 19, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
Been hit with a flu bug this week. If I'm up to it Prepar3D, Elite, and restarting Ghost Recon: Wildlands. World of Warcraft and Nantucket are actually more likely.
I hope you feel better soon

Quote from: Tuna on January 19, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Going out to dinner with my sister visiting from Florida tonight. Rest of the weekend I think, IL2 BoS MP. Also so.e Ultimate General Civil War.
Enjoy your dinner - Surf & Turf?

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on January 19, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
Geez.  Where did the week go?

Anyhoo, going to blast some more mooks in The Division; am pluuging away at the Underground and making occasional forays into the Dark Zone.  Otherwise, I've got projects around the house to monkey with. 

Have a good 'un, folks.
They get faster as you get older.

Right - now that's all done.
F1 2017 - Baku next
DCS AV8B now I've worked out how to employ weapons...so practicing those. I can start this bird up from cold (I'm certain it's a cut down version of the proper startup) which is a good feeling...without looking at the manual or videos now. So I just need to get familiar with dropping ordinance.
Project Cars 2 - I love this game.

oh - and also fitting my new graphics card  :bd:

Have a nice weekend everyone.
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

Probably Campaign Series: Middle East Version 2.0, Endless Space 2, and Endless Legend. Also another (board) game of Civilization: A New Dawn with the wife.

Hope you feel better, Kushan!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Crossroads

Hopefully the final Israeli turn for the High Water Mark PBEM DAR this weekend, with some TOAW4 action before and after :smitten:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Tuna

Quote from: Tuna on January 19, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Enjoy your dinner - Surf & Turf?

The Missus does like her Fish n Chips!