Main Menu

New Visuals

Started by bayonetbrant, January 10, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Yep, got some new forum updates for you

It's all cosmetic at this point; there are no functionality changes.  But there are a bunch of new thread icons for y'all to play with now, too
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Oh Boy! New toys to play with.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

I noticed that a bit earlier.  Options are good.  :) 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

ComradeP

I thought it was a browser issue for a moment. You should let us conservatives slowly get used to changes Brant ;).
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Sir Slash

Change!? There are CHANGES !!! I came here specifically because I couldn't change Dammit!  >:(  Next thing you know, they'll be telling us we have to be 'nice' to each other.  :timeout:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: ComradeP on January 11, 2018, 01:34:50 AM
I thought it was a browser issue for a moment. You should let us conservatives slowly get used to changes Brant ;).

so it's been a few months, and now there's a handful of new thread icons to play with :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers