Merry Christmas

Started by markh, December 24, 2017, 03:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markh

Hi everyone

Just packing up the family and heading off for Christmas eve dinner, and mid-night mass later tonight.  Dinner is a barbecue - its a balm 75 degrees F here in Western Australia this evening.

Wishing all of you Grogs and your families a Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Martok

Merry Christmas, Mark, and to everyone here at Grogheads! 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Greybriar

I wish Mark and everyone else a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, & Prosperous New Year.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Yskonyn

Vrolijk Kerstfeest allemaal!  :bd:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Staggerwing

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 24, 2017, 06:30:36 AM
Vrolijk Kerstfeest allemaal!  :bd:

En een gelukkig niew jaar!  <:-)

Happy holidays every one!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.  <:-)

Rayfer

Happy Holidays to all.  Safe travels to wherever the holiday takes you.  :2funny:

Airborne Rifles

trailrunner

Happy holidays!!   <:-) <:-) <:-)

bayonetbrant

Merry Christmas everyone :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Who's the 'most' east of the grogs?

MetalDog

Pinetree and Destraex, I believe.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Are they in NZ? Hoffy is in AU, iirc.

Are there any Grogs in Fiji or Tonga?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

Enjoy the holidays fellow grogsters  <:-)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus