UFO Files

Started by mirth, December 17, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrunner

Quote from: Centurion40 on December 18, 2017, 06:46:06 PM
Quote from: trailrunner on December 18, 2017, 06:08:38 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on December 18, 2017, 04:29:26 PM
If not, the camera did an amazing job keeping the object dead center of the screen.

A high-contrast target with a uniform background is a very easy case for a closed-loop tracker.

Does this mean the film looks legit? Meaning it is something unknown?

I was just saying that the camera keeping the object in the center of the screen, but that is not a very noteworthy achievement, and doesn't say anything about the authenticity of what you saw.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

I could get in trouble for sharing this, but here is a picture taken from one of the jets:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

And that was the last post ever made by bbmike...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

Quote from: bbmike on February 15, 2018, 12:30:17 PM
I could get in trouble for sharing this, but here is a picture taken from one of the jets:

What was that episode called (in TOS) when they went back and time and tractor-beamed a jet, causing it to break?

mirth

Tomorrow is Yesterday. Great Season 1 episode.

Tpek

Quote from: mirth on February 15, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Thanks.
I was just about to post that I've found it via Netflix.

mirth

Quote from: Tpek on February 15, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 15, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Thanks.
I was just about to post that I've found it via Netflix.

O0

Ubercat

I would REALLY like to know what the UFO was doing when it was down low that caused the disturbance in the water. I hope it was a simple case of refueling and nothing ... sinister.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sir Slash

They were looking for intelligent life on Planet Earth. And the jury's still out.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.