Net Neutrality Round 2

Started by airboy, November 21, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

The French FCC, known as ARCEP, goes one step further and wants to take your smartphone and other devices down the Neutrality road, too.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/france-telecom-regulator-thinks-net-182414313.html
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

DoctorQuest

I am waiting for someone around here to accuse us of being "ISP haters". The ISPs are all good, trustworthy folks. This is all just fake news to discredit them.

BTW, I have a bridge in Brooklyn........
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

I like how they all say they will adhere to the principles of Net Neutrality, but then fight any real regulation in support of NN.

mirth

mirth

mirth

mirth

mirth