Holidays Sales & Deals on stuff other than games

Started by bayonetbrant, November 20, 2017, 10:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Yes, there's stuff other than games to check out

Like these guys

https://deals.gdgt.com/sales/treblab-x11-earphones-black

Normall $200, on sale for $37
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

airboy

If you are looking for Amazon electronics (Kindles, Fires, Alexa etc....) they are having their best deal of the year right now.

If you buy a Kindle, don't go higher than a paperwhite.  Others add additional features that are not that useful at a lot of $s.

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Is that for Little Kim under his tree X-Mas morning?  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Emeraldlis

Christmas over at your house looks... Well, explosive  ;D I hope your cat doesn't decide to chew one of those things  #:-)  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

Toonces

Amazon has some nice watch deals, including this beauty that is the best price around according to the watch nerds.  Could be Santa is bringing one or two of these to casa Toonces.   :-"

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on December 21, 2017, 05:45:51 PMCould be Santa is bringing one or two of these to casa Toonces.   :-"

Two so you can wear one on each wrist?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.