Field of Glory 2 Grogheads Tournament

Started by Yskonyn, October 22, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

What do you guys think about a little community tournament?
With FG2's PBEM+ system its very easy to challenge eachother and provide your opponent with your turn once you're ready after a day's work.
We could use a playoffs system to setup a little tournament and crown a King afterwards. If it turns out to be fun, heck, we can even run another one! Or even make it a default GH community feature! Yeah!

Ok ok... let's just see who's interested at all now.
Sign up here! Don't worry; I will take care of all the administrative hassle, you can just focus on playing the game and tauning your opponents.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mkivcs

JasonPratt

Provisionally in! (I don't own the game yet. ;) Saving it for a birthday or Christmas gift.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

Sorry, a bit late to the party but if its still on the go......

Yep, I'm up for it. Already played a few PBEM games with panzerde.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!