Main Menu

2017 Baseball Thread

Started by Bison, February 07, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

They changed pitchers what, three times in the first two innings?  ;D

Arctic Blast

Quote from: OJsDad on November 02, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
I had Darvish on my fantasy team. He sucked. I couldnt bekieve he was a starting pitcher in the WS.

But he was pretty good once he got to LA.

Two years in a row now that we've had a pretty good World Series. Which probably means we're due for a boring and one-sided drubbing.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 02, 2017, 10:40:23 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on November 02, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
I had Darvish on my fantasy team. He sucked. I couldnt bekieve he was a starting pitcher in the WS.

But he was pretty good once he got to LA.

And then he ran into a team that's seen him about a dozen or so times in the past 2-3 years.

Astros play the Rangers a LOT, and that means Houston's seen a lot of Darvish.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Poor Verlander. He can't go to the World Series Celebration because he has to go on his honeymoon with Kate Upton. Some guys just can't win!  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 03, 2017, 09:20:36 AM
Poor Verlander. He can't go to the World Series Celebration because he has to go on his honeymoon with Kate Upton. Some guys just can't win!  :P

he can go to next year's
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

(unstickied the thread; we'll start the new one when Spring training rolls around)