Star Wars: Rebellion

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, November 03, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

A good approach is to just play it solo as it stands now. I know that means 'both sides' know where the Rebel hidden base is, but you can go through the motions of several turns to get a feel for it.

The app, I think, is browser-based, and sets the Rebel base to a location that is not revealed until, as the Imperial player, you find it either through using Probe droids, or invading the system. (I could be wrong, it's been a few weeks since I last read that very thread.)

acctingman

I've got Gloomhaven coming to me in a couple weeks, then I think I'd like to try SW:Imperial Assault before I get Rebellion, but I WILL get it  O0

Thanks for the info gents

BanzaiCat

Damn, Gloomhaven?  :o How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking? It was on Amazon for $250+ a few months back.

acctingman

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 06, 2018, 10:29:30 PM
Damn, Gloomhaven?  :o How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking? It was on Amazon for $250+ a few months back.

$136

Pre-Order from a game store here in town. They are giving 10% off if you pre pay.

The deal with the $250 on Amazon was a store in NY over charging on Amazon. Here is the link to the story about it from BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1914082/course-action-gloomhaven-scam-amazon-brooklyn-toys